A fall at Gooseberry Falls
A visit to Gooseberry Falls is almost as mandatory on a North Shore vacation as a stop at Betty's Pies. Here Dan and Heather contemplate the falls:

The falls go over several shelves, which are fun to explore. Unfortunately, water implies wet, which implies slippery, leading to:

I'm not sure who caught me in this graceful pose, or I'd figure out a way to return the favor. I do like the puzzled look of the couple behind me. At least the dog looks dignified.
The falls go over several shelves, which are fun to explore. Unfortunately, water implies wet, which implies slippery, leading to:
I'm not sure who caught me in this graceful pose, or I'd figure out a way to return the favor. I do like the puzzled look of the couple behind me. At least the dog looks dignified.


1 Comments:
You were clearly closely inspecting the rocks...
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home