Dublin Marchmasters Video Link!
Another parent sends us this link to the Dublin St. Patricks Day Parade coverage. You will need Real Player to watch it. I haven't watched it yet, but the Marchmasters are supposed to show up 27 minutes into the clip. Dan plays "tenors," the kit of five drums. He is the rightmost tenor player (on your left if you are facing them).
OK, the link doesn't work. Go instead to http://www.rte.ie/news/index.html, the Irish TV home page. Click on the "watch St. Patricks Festival" picture. That should get you to where you can watch it.
UPDATE: I'm watching it right now. The transmission quality is much better than it was live. I love the way they pronounce "Dezz Moinez"!
Here is a screen grab:

And here's one with Dan (note the helpful arrow):

Woo-hoo!
OK, the link doesn't work. Go instead to http://www.rte.ie/news/index.html, the Irish TV home page. Click on the "watch St. Patricks Festival" picture. That should get you to where you can watch it.
UPDATE: I'm watching it right now. The transmission quality is much better than it was live. I love the way they pronounce "Dezz Moinez"!
Here is a screen grab:
And here's one with Dan (note the helpful arrow):
Woo-hoo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home