Last Prom for Dan
Dan went to his his last Valley Prom last night (assuming he doesn't start dating an underclassman or something). What a lovely couple!

Dan was up rather late - he came home after I went jogging this morning, and was asleep when I got back. They have a school-sponsored "after prom" until 4:00 am, and then he went to his girlfriend's house to watch a movie. I wish I had the energy to do that. Ever.
Dan was up rather late - he came home after I went jogging this morning, and was asleep when I got back. They have a school-sponsored "after prom" until 4:00 am, and then he went to his girlfriend's house to watch a movie. I wish I had the energy to do that. Ever.


2 Comments:
I can't see that image in either Firefox or exploder and it's killing me.
Both Dan and Heather look so lovely in that photo. They scrub up well!
Post a Comment
<< Home