Monday, July 15, 2019

Mental Hygiene

I've not been a good blogger here since my original target audience signed off. Now I see that Tyler Cowen says writing every day is for "knowledge workers" what practicing scales is to a pianist. I must be a knowledge worker, as I don't actually make anything. I don't blog at work anymore, so I'm going to use this as a place to do my scales. I may even fire up the Joesaysso blog if I get grouchy, but this one will just be for my own amusement, and maybe yours.

Walking Pixie today, I noticed they are having a busy summer at Fairmeadows School. All you kids who flushed things there that you shouldn't have, it appears to have taken its toll.




In other news, it looks as though maybe one of the teachers that parks in the gated lot forgot her pass card:


Once a normally mild-mannered lawyer did this an unresponsive parking gate at my office. I don't condone it, but I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home